Tris Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Reggio Emilia Box
Elegant rigid velvet box with golden finishes containing all types of balsamic vinegar aging, with cork and glass pourer caps.
Recommended as a gift idea!
Use the payment method you prefer and complete the order in complete safety
For orders over € 300 free shipping throughout Italy!
Request the price list reserved for companies and B2B
Trio of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Reggio Emilia, aged no less than 12 years to over 25 years in seven local wood barrels.
- Aragosta: the Aragosta label distinguishes the most “vinous” of the three Traditional balsamic vinegars and differs precisely for the sensation of acidic notes. Its intense and delicate aroma makes it the ideal choice for carpaccio, raw and marinated vegetables. However, it can also be heated and used to flavor fish and meat dishes or delicious sauces.
- Argento: Argento label balsamic vinegar is usually aged 6 years longer than the Aragosta label. The greater aging brings it to be more concentrated and softens its acidity, giving it a full and complex sweet and sour flavor. Perfect for use raw, but also excellent with first and second courses, cold pasta or rice salads.
- Oro: The particular persistence and intense flavor make it the perfect end to any meal, the rich aroma makes the combination with cheeses and desserts memorable. For those who prefer savory flavors we recommend the combination with aged cheeses, for dessert lovers the combination with ice cream, chocolate and fruit.
The three bottles of 100 ml each, are kept inside an elegant rigid velvet box with golden finishes, together with the cork and glass caps in pourer.
The elegant packaging makes this product a great gift idea.
- Area of origin
- Province of Reggio Emilia
- 3 Bottles in rigid velvet case with gold decorations
- 100 ml (x3 bottles)