Right to withdraw
(CONSUMER CODE - LEG. DECREE and DL 21/2014)
ROSA guarantees that the delivered products will be identical to the ones specified and described on the website and ensures compliance with all standards relating to the storage of the products up to the time of delivery in the place specified in the order. The manufacturer is responsible for all the products sold. In case of packaged products, the manufacturer is also responsible for the truthfulness and exhaustiveness of the information reported on the packaging. The images on the website are provided to the Client to make it easier to identify the products. Due to changes to the packaging by the manufacturer, the photos may not be completely identical to the appearance of the delivered product.
As specified in the Consumer Code – Italian Leg. Decree 206/05 (former right to withdraw) and in Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014Rosashop Clients benefit from a 'satisfied or your money back' guarantee with the option of returning purchased products within 14 business days from receipt, except for products that cannot be returned due to their very nature, such as perishable food products or customised items.
In exercising their right to withdraw, Clients will only be required to pay the costs to return the goods to the sender.
HOW TO REQUEST A REFUND
Please send a letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the address below or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days from receipt of the goods.
Rosa S.R.L. – Società Unipersonale
Via Cesare Pavese, 9
43029 Traversetolo (PR)
Clients must specify the product or the products for which they intend to exert the right to withdraw.
- To exert the right to withdraw, the purchased products must be returned in excellent state and with the original labels still attached.
- The packaging of the products must be accurate in order to preserve the original wrapping or box from damage, prevent anyone from writing on them or attaching any labels.
- The products must be returned by express courier, with costs held by the Client.
- We recommend using a trackable shipping method and insuring it as ROSA will not be responsible for loss, unsuccessful receipt or damage affecting the material sent.
- The cost of the goods will be refunded by ROSA, after checking the content and state of the products, within 14 days from receipt of the communication by the Client. ROSA will refund all the expenses incurred by the Client at the time of purchase.
Clients can use this email address for any communication in relation to complaints: email@example.com