Pursuant to art.13 of Italian Legislative Decree no.196 dated 2003, the data provided on this website at the time of registration is collected for shipping purposes and to invoice the order, if necessary.
If the data is not submitted, the order will not be completed successfully.
ROSA undertakes to process this data as confidential information and shall not disclose it to unauthorised personnel or use it for purposes that differ from the ones specified herein, subject to an express authorisation from the Client stating otherwise. Said data can be transmitted, subject to signing a confidentiality agreement, to collaborators and employees appointed to store it and perform the above-mentioned activities and will only be disclosed as part of the purposes of the service provided. Moreover, the data will be submitted upon request from authorities authorised to do so by law.
The personal data controller and processor is:
Rosa S.R.L.- Single-member company
based in Via Cesare Pavese, 9 – 43029 Traversetolo (PR)
Tel. +39 0521 841338
In relation to the processing of personal data, the Client can exert, directly and at any time, the rights specified in art.7 of Legislative Decree no.196 dated 2003, including the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and processing methods;
- the logic applies in the event of processing carried out with electronic means;
- the details of the data controller and processor, the managers and designated representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- the people or categories of people the personal data may be transmitted to or who may learn about it in their capacity as appointed local representative of the State, managers or appointed personnel.
Moreover, the Client will have the right to obtain:
- the update, correction or integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of the processed data in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed.
Moreover, the Client shall have the right to oppose, completely or in part:
- the processing of personal data, for legitimate reasons, relating to the Client, even though it is relevant to the purpose for which it was collected;
- the processing of personal data related to the Client for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or market research or commercial information.